Monday 30 December 2013

Worldwide Genealogy (Formerly known as Global!)

Do you remember that Geneameme that was shared back in the summer by my genie buddy +Jill Ball ? Well the Global Genealogy collaboration project was about to commence when  I was contacted by someone who stated that they have a business with the same name and that I "might like to reconsider the name". So I have an alternative name, nothing outstanding, but it does what I want it to do. Interesting that of all those who stepped forward to participate no one mentioned the company and they didn't step forward until just before Christmas. Perhaps they need to review their marketing plan as I had never heard of them but they do exist.

So, Worldwide Genealogy ~ A Genealogical Collaboration is born. The first tentative post is up and from the 1st January 2014 blogging from around the globe commences. You can subscribe to the blog by email or by following in your RSS reader.


If you want to take part there is space available and as long as the post has a genealogical or historical theme you would be welcome to join us. All I need from you is an email with your name, email address and your blog name (this will be used on the author page with a link to your blog). Your name will be the label so that posts can be filtered by authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. Posts are currently moderated due to the sudden influx of spam postings!

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...